AIM-Progress membership is open to:
- Companies predominantly producing and/or distributing Fast Moving Consumer Goods* who:
- Share international supply chains and human rights issues with existing members
- Demonstrate a commitment to ensuring respect for human rights.
- Suppliers of products, packaging, ingredients, raw materials and product-related services to those companies, who can demonstrate their commitment to ensuring respect for human rights.
* with the exception of companies in the arms and tobacco sector.
AIM-Progress membership base fee is set at 20,000 EUR per year. More detailed information about membership criteria, requirements and fees can be found here.
If you qualify for membership and would like to join, please complete the membership application form and send to the AIM-Progress Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org.